04.00 Morning chanting and meditation practice
06.00 Volunteer cleaning of dhamma ground
08.00 Cleaning general areas and meditation hall.
09.00 Meditation practice
14.00-15.00 Meditation practice
16.00-17.00 Cleaning rest rooms and meditation hall
18.00-21.00 Evening chanting, walking meditation and sitting meditation
Buddhasawika Meditation Center Regulations
1. Bell is used for time of the activities.
2. No telephone or any tele-communication (during meditation)
3. No valuable personal accessories/belongings except watch. Buddhasawika Meditation Center held no responsibility on any lost.
4. Nail colors must be removed before joining the meditation.
5. Only ask meditation questions from the meditation instructors.
6. Contribute to the cleanness, lightness and peace of the meditation center. Polite manners, quiet speaking and kindness should be practiced. The center prohibits any persons from asking for donation, performing spirit possessing and horoscope. Group conversation is prohibited. Judging others will spoil the meditation practice.
7. Save energy and water. Cleaning the rooms and tidy up sleeping accessories (return to the store room)
8. Meditators must join the group in dhamma practice at 04.00, 09.00, 14.00 and 18.00 hr., except the person who is allowed to practice vipassana meditation.
9. Meditators are strictly not allowed to leave the meditation center. In case of necessity, the person must get permission from the center and report to the center when return.
10. Visitors are allowed outside the room and are limited to 30 minutes visit. Visitors are not allowed to stay inside the room. Opposite genders are strictly not allowed in the room.
11. Food and goodies are not allowed inside the room to avoid ants and other insects. Food is consumed in the provided area.
12. The meditators must strictly obey the centers regulations. Otherwise, the head of the center or the center personnel reserves the right to consider and handle the case, accordingly.
13. One day practice must leave the center at 15.00 hr. the next day.
Please bring the following items
1. Personal identification card
2. Dressing: white robe or pants, shirt and shoulder-scarf (sa-bai cloth). (Tight pants are not allowed.)
3. Personal toiletries: towel, soap, tooth-paste, shampoo, detergent, sanitary napkins, cloth hangers, blanket, etc. ( The center provides mats and pillows)
4. Umbrella, sandals, flashlight and mosquito repellent spray or lotion should be brought by the meditators.
Unity of the group leads to happiness
Buddhasawika Meditation Center reserves the right not to accept the following persons
1. Derangement person lacking of mindfulness and clear consciousness
2. Drug addicted person
3. Convicted person
4. Person with serious contagious disease.
5. Young children (younger than 9 years because they can disturb other meditators)
Addition requirements for new comers
1. Please contact Buddhasawika Meditation Center personnel at the office for registration. Person identification card must be presented and the room will be assigned.
2. In case change of room and time of staying, please directly contact the center personnel at the office.
3. Talking on telephone inside the room is not allowed because it can disturb others. Use the phone outside the room when necessity.